25.5.14

Coastal Walk


Although assignments are nearly killing me and the past week random activities happened unexpectedly, I feel quite happy right now. As you know there's always place for music and performance in my heart. Yesterday I had this meeting to do a music project together. We had this listening session in front of the Bondi beach. The music is very different with the one I usually made. But that's the exciting part, you always learn something new in music scene. I hope this is gonna be fun and I have the chance to bring the beat in.
After the meeting, I walked through the Coastal Walk and snapped several pictures along the way.
And yesterday because I felt like to walk, I 'just' walked 15k (Chifley-Maroubra Junction, Bondi Junction-Bondi Beach-Bondi Junction, Bondi's Coastal Walk). I'm such a healthy woman! (it's a matter of bus tickets actually, did the walk for money saving :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment